Wow, it has been 3 wonderful weeks since I first landed back to the city where I was born. I love every sensation of it, the humid smell of the earth, the welcoming regard from others, the nostalgic touch of the sun, and most importantly the refill of my vacuum heart. Sounds deep, hein? hahaha... well it's been going great so far, there's only one major dispute between (yes, you guessed it) my mother and I. And when I say major, I mean it. I don't think we've ever disputed that way before, you know, the type where one shouts and suddenly the other reacts by, well- shouting too. And then all of the sudden the effect of tears began to appear in the shouting until you can hardly make out what it's saying ^ ^; Yeah, that kind of dispute.
I can't believe I waited this long to rebel. I can't believe I've only just discovered that I have that side of me. And I've always thought I could keep my temper cool. Well, I'm neither proud or sulky about it, but to look at it from the bright side, at least I've finally decided de faire un, je vais dire, "coupure" de sentiment. C'est un veritable enfer. If there's any proudness, then it's the fact that I can do that.
Happy bastille day pour La France.
Happy birthday, Cen.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment