Eventhough I'm in the middle of my finals, the very fact that I'm online and writing an entry on blogspot give away much of how I study :-p I don't find it particularly effective (considering how I flunked two of my exams already), but it keeps me in a peaceful state of mind.
The sun is shining warmly outside, I guess spring is finally here. To stay.
My so-called trip to Barcelona has been cancelled. We had planned to go Tuesday next week and spend 4 days of my one week break. I didn't really want to go anyway, especially now knowing that a good friend of mine will leave Paris for good soon- which makes that week the last chance for me to see her before she gets married, huahua. Besides, I'm not much of a traveler.
I'm practically shouting to release myself from this city, but not Barcelona. There's no one there.
What I will do, however, is enjoy one full day at Disneyland Resort! Huahua it should do me some good to be circled by laughter, giggles, smile, and love. As they say, "plan is nothing; planning is everything."
So hmm... at least these plans keep me going through the hours, flipping through text books.
To my short-term memory, brace for impact ;-)
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment