Ok, being as it is, I've already landed in Paris for 72 hours. And God knows how many hours I have left.
I travelled with Malaysia Airlines in cooperation with Garuda Indonesia. Why I travelled with this would be due to the splash of -somewhat- nationalism and price attraction :) Well yes, I could've saved a few hundred euros if I had chosen to transit in 4 different countries and land in Indonesia after more than 36 hours. Being the anxious person I am though, that wasn't considered an option.
After more than two months of vacation, it was suddenly time to fly back.
Wasn't easy.
Especially now that my heart belongs to someone :)
Summer fling? Those who know me would know better. And I certainly hope I know myself :)
Anyhoo, back to the flight. So there I was slumped in row 58, window seat. I couldn't see anything and started to get irritated by the hustling sound of bags heaved to the overhead compartment. I felt confused and couldn't look at myself from the outside. I poured tears only to feel.
One movie from it's inflight entertainment programme was more than enough to make me realise that a part of what I left behind had came along :) The joy, laughter, and smile will keep me moving in this stranger's land. I guess once this feeling is sorted, I'll be able to return and play the gamble of life. Predicting the future from every present seconds.
Besides, yesterday I picked one tree by the Eiffel on behalf of someone.
A sign of one (out of many) dream that'll one day become reality :) Insya Allah.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment