Early in the morning I woke up and quickly got ready to gallavant with my mom and her two acquaintances (friends? whatever). We headed to Paris 13, a quartier designated for the Chinese. Ate lunch there and continued to Paris 16; Passy. A favourable shopping area in the heart of Paris.
Whilst I was walking along with women twice and three times my age, I received a phone call from a friend that had just set back foot in Europe the day before. Let's meet! Champs Elysees; George V station. 16:30. I excused myself from the ladies. Done.
We walked along to the end of the avenue and sat on grass under a big tree. A couple of benches decorated the little park, with people from all ages. Enjoying the sun. We finally spent 2 hours talking about our vacation before heading back to the champs and have haagen dazs. Ffiuhh it was a long queue *sigh*
Heading back home was tiring. The Charles De Gaulle - Etoile station was packed full. And suddenly I miss my brother's old corolla back home. Hahaha. Took me about 20 minutes before I punched back the codes to my apartment's building.
Another 24 hour gone.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So long, I hope, that it is the beginning only, and you will plea
- miarazif.blogspot.com i
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma
Post a Comment