For the first time in days, I finally had the chance to doze off in the afternoon- again. Eventhough there isn't yet any "real" daily activities; ever since I came back here, much of whats happening seem ridiculously exhausting. I just don't seem to be building a safe stage where I can say to myself that this is what I've been waiting for. Because maybe it just isn't.
I've discovered myself looking up at the sky more often nowadays. For what purpose? Well at least I've noticed that a clear day without a cloud in sight isn't as pretty as one with groups of puffed clouds ^ ^; To me, even the blue is different.
Anyhoo, I would be turning tracks of mp3 at a certain volume and just sitting at the balcony- listening to both words and pauses of every track played. I would take a sip of my cold tea only when distracted, after figuring I needed a reason to be there.
Flashes of memories come at many moments of my day. Eventhough at the time I already predicted it would, I'm happy to say that it is as hard as what I had imagine (so you can imagine how I imagined ;p). Well whatever (yes, there goes the ultimate looser-kind of answer).
Can't lie though. I've been feeling rather empty these past few days. Someone must miss me back home (haha..). Well that's probably why. Hang on, I mean the other way around, ofcourse^^;
*sigh*
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment