Smile. Smile a facade to protect yourself from being frowned at. Let your cheeks be pushed up by the curving of your smile only to avoid tears rolling down. Smile to prove the world outside you're cheerful and use that to prove to yourself, you are. Smile because you know life is short. Smile because nothing can be done. Smile because you have faith.
Smile, smile, smile.
One person I talked to today told me that I like 'creating' problems; making a mountain out of a mole hill. Maybe he's right. This could probably have been avoided if I knew the perfect timing notion. But I don't. I should've been able to keep going and let time decide, as oppose to finding that 'time' and bringing it to the present to be discussed.
Turns out I'm just another pathetic idealist.
I've always thought discussing things honestly and listening to what each party has to say would lead to some kind of understanding, no matter how great the difference might be. What I don't understand up 'til now is how to make that party listen.
The person inside me is suffering.
Insya Allah, I'll keep finding a way to smile on earth. Although I know that it'll never be the same kind of smile. This may sound strange but I wish this whole thing will leave me a deep enough scar to accompany me all my life.
Sincerely speaking, this is the least it deserves.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment