While on vacation, the thing I never notice is dates. At first it can be really exciting because Sunday never ends, but heck when you don't notice things its almost sure that you take them for granted. So it's the 20th already, and yeah did I take the last 2 weeks for granted. Anyway and quite essentially, I have another 10 days or so before my stage begins.
I met my -what-seemed-at-the-time-NICE- training manager 2 days ago and got the chance to "meet" the Human Resource director. But boy, was she something else! Why is it that female cadres always seem more intimidating? I reckon besides the overly plucked eyebrows and possible congestion of lip liners, they only do it to gain respect by somewhat balancing between professionalism and our general indecisiveness as the fairer sex.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment