Thursday, November 23, 2006

And I Miss

I came around 15 minutes early before doing my oral presentation. I was dreaded by the weight of my brother's laptop but obviously not enough to not care about my chick mantelpiece look. I even took the effort to walk on my 7cm heels that I've worn only once before during my highschool graduation. I was to present my internship study; and I totally looked the part.

Too bad I couldn't quite say the same for the result. But I didn't even think of that until they asked me to "step outside" for 3 minutes before calling me back in. It turned out to be 5 minutes, but it was fine, because it was then that I saw 3 of my schooling comrades pass by the secretariat office. I headed for the door. Very instantly.

I greeted them enthusiastically.

"Where've you been? We miss you."
"Aww well I thought it was time to leave."
"To get away from me?" Said one.
"Honestly? Yes- hehe."
"Oooh that's Mia. Give me a wild hug, one wild hug!"

Without second thought I wrapped my arms around while trying to forget how tacky that'd look in another part of the world. I miss the school, or perhaps, however incredulous, I actually miss schooling. Before I could realise, a friend elbowed me to show that the dean is tapping on the other side of the glass door, ready to verdict me with a grade I care less and less about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MIAAAAAAAAAA ....I MISS U WHERE R U???i need 2 here frm u where did u dissaper 2???U HVE NOO IDEA D TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH 2 FING UR BLOG ADDY...heheh I RILI miss u OMG..."as v go on v remember all d time v spent 2 gether"REMEMBER...plz do kp in touch drp me a mail alrite..i jus HOPE ur doing gd...
tc mia
Bisous