Saturday, November 06, 2004

All I want for 'IED'... is YOU!

hehe, lagu ini stuck di kepala gue! Judul lagu sebenernya adalah All I want for christmas is you, yang dinyanyiin Mariah Carey. Lagi inget nih ama ni lagu, waktu pulang ke Indo tahun lalu, this song was practically heard in every single mall I went to. Especially my favourite mall of all time... PIM! yey! hihi.. mall ini keren bgt deh, selain bisa ditempuh dengan bajaj *kendaraan setia gue di jkt*, it's.. lengkap! ada Gramed, ada Gunung Agung dan tempat makannya cozy semua! Niweys, PIM itu lebih deuket dari BP ... Ukurannya dari rumah gue, of course ^ ^;

Maaf, ini tambahan yg agak shadowy. Err,, somehow I just had to write it down.
What does it feel like when the closest person to you asks you to do one small action, but by chance it is something you've never been able to insert as part of your personality. What do you do when you say 'no' and see that person hurt. Just what do you do? I guess there are just some minute details that completes your personality and therefore moulds you into who you are mentally. Personally and everyone in their right mind would do whatever they can to avoid hurting those they care for. But it goes without saying, it's merely impossible. At least for me. Bagaimanapun juga lo coba melihat dari sisi orang lain, sometimes you still can't get it. No matter how hard you try... Maybe I'll regret it someday, but I swear to myself that I will then remember that at the very moment where I had the choice of doing it or not, I honestly have thought that I was doing the right thing. I guess I'm sorry.

Anyhow, dilain pihak gue seneng deh, bentar lagi lebaran =) Altho tahun ini pasti akan berbeda banget, gue tetep aja hepii . . .
Let it be a great year, ya Allah . . .



No comments: