As the title suggests, my mood is over the moon. Eh jadi inget, di les gue waktu itu pernah ngebahas expression difference between english and french. She gave me the example: elle est dans la lune which literally means 'she is in the moon' in french (which means she's not with us/she's day dreaming), however it contains an essential difference with the english version of She's over the moon, which signifies contentment or overjoy. Niweys, let's get back to my set of joy ~_^
I wasn't admitted into Harvard, nor Cambridge, Yale or any of the sort *siapaa juga yg mau percaya!* hihihi, ya sapa tau ada yang nyangka ^^; Infact, it has nothing to do with school. And partly, maybe that's what adds it's value, ckck...
Hmm, ever felt that maybe things are going just a little bit too rough for ya? It continues to pile up, and before you realise, that's all you ever think about. Udah gitu, sulking for 3 days or so, spreading the sickness of worrying to family and friends... and whoP! I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all obstacles in my way... hehe, itu lagu deng. Finally, you realise there was nothing to worry about. Hmm why worry about the future when you don't even know where you'll be in the next 24 hours? hehe. Gotta admit, I'm nothing like that. I guess it's because I'm so used to working for an aim, jadi gak bisa berprinsip what's going to happen, happenlah... =) Everyone has to learn that at some period. I guess I'm just a late starter.
Let's get back to the expression difference, since it interests me a lot! hehe... Gini, in english we have one like this: mistakes are human, to forgive divine. Taapi, bhs prancis aneh (mnurut gue). It goes like this: L'erreur est humaine (mistakes are human).
Udah! 'To forgive divine' doesn't exist in french expression! For those who know me enough, gue yakin bisa memprediksi ce que je vais conclure.
. . . The French don't forgive! They just make mistakes and blame it on their mortality as human! hwahaha.. *smacked*
Ya udah deh... I'll get back to punishing myself for saying that ;-)
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment