Monday, June 20, 2005

-2-1- take off!

Listening to: [Pour toi] - Jenifer
Je sais tu reviendras
Laissez-moi penser ca
Je serais la
Pour toi...


This song has been playing in my head for a while now. Shew! I've always had a certain appreciation for songs with the 'right' kind of lyrics. This time, in fact, this song was *dedicated* to me. I thought it was nice :) At first I listened to it on a friend's mp3 player, but unfortunately at the time I couldn't make out the lyrics. After a google, I finally understood, huahaha.

Yesterday, I went to a friend of my mom's to say my goodbye and give her full authority of our long-term assets ^ ^; I believe it was up to 37 degrees yesterday, and wow did I feel glad when we finally stepped into her house after a sunny 15 minute walk. This year is going to be one hell of a summer. If I was to stay here, that portable air-conditioner would surely be invested inside my place, huahaha. Anyhoo, I enjoyed staying there for hours, talking, joking, and eating everything.

I still have 'some' things to do for today (I know I know, I'm such a last minute type of person). Actually it's meeting a couple of friends from highschool. One came here again (Kel, it's Dita!) for the second time after graduation, and I intend to meet her since I didn't get to see her the last time :( Hmm yes, that and a couple of other things are down for today ;)

No comments: