
Dear you,
It's been just a little over a year, hein? That time, when I labelled you a high-ego-narcissistic male, female heart-breaker? ;p
Before I could stop it, you brought me to a once-upon-a-time land located at the heart of the sentimental map. Oxygen was caffeine there, hehe. I could stay awake all night chatting with you (and I thought you hate coffee?) ;p
There, my heart always skips its every second beat, and even its first seemed to tune on slow motion everytime I see you sign-in on messenger. That virtual realm, where what I cared about was to see you there, greeting me, and I knew that I would end my day in high spirit. Smiling.
Summer, I finally met you. Always that same guy making me feel comfortable talking to, complete with my sarcastic gift for words. There, in the midst of my growing admiration for you (you're one smart guy, you), my utopia bubble was burst by a rose' thorn-- leaving it shattered to many pieces (I hoped it would be ours).
It stayed toughly embeded and grew, as did my feelings for you. Ha! It rhymes ;p
Did it hurt? Well yes, of course it did, but you knew how it went. Indecisive as we were, we made a decision which I haven't regret.
Even if it was only for a short time, the past months have been like a chapter off of someone's life. Short and exciting. Because of you. Or more, thanks to you, since it was a *daymn* good feeling! ;p
Oh by the way, the thorn has become more a part of me now. That's good news! The scar will serve to remind me of you! ^ ^
Now, we're back on our separate paths again; walking our separate lives, again.
Well, actually I was still denying that fact until you told me you're already out on pseudo-dates! You weasel! Hahaha..
That no longer matters now. I understand that "we" are back to "you" and "I", and by that both our lives shall continue. Here, you're just doing it first. Oh, and yes, don't worry, I won't ask you if you miss me anymore, even as a joke after my occasional brb's :)
Hence, maybe our paths will cross again someday in the future, as you've said, but I think we both know how clumsy I am by now-- I'd probably be lost and take the long way of life, when you would most likely be busy crossing lines with others :)
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006.
You know where to find me whenever the mood for coherent non-sensical chat calls ;)
Best regards,
Mia.
No comments:
Post a Comment