I have a friend who recently had to go through the late-sleep-something-on-mind torment because some guy, who, I'd seriously say thought he was giving her a compliment, said she was "hot."
In case you still don't understand; the word is beautiful. Or pretty. Or whatever else that would make her have the slightest momentary delusion that you are looking neck deep and up. Don't get me wrong, I believe physical attraction is core essential, but only for the purpose of luring you into what is quintessential. And to all the guys that say they didn't do so and so because they don't want to make the ladies think they're putting up a front; I say--- put up a front! Say the right things and do the wanted-expected because those would be the least of our bliss when we start our love-hate relationship.
Like I was saying, I sincerely believe that the guy in question thought he was giving her a reason to blush. But guys, please keep "hot" and "bomb" for the trailer and RnB lyrics. Even "sexy" and "fine" sound disrespecting, in my opinion. It's not the words per se, but would it hurt to mirror her a little self-respect and make her love herself more? I don't think you guys understand how long a little compliment can take us. Why do you think all women in love look so beautiful?
Think, guys. Please.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
eh ganti blog yah say..nice mi..sejuk gitu enak dibaca.
iya gw setuju banget sm pendapat lo ttng kata2 "hot" dr mulut cwo. gw jg kurang gitu suka kl ada yang bilang hot. kenapa gak bs pake kata2 laen kaya "fantastic" "fascinating" ato apa gitu yg laen..kesannya tu kaya cwe itu tu cm modal badan doang gak ada isinya gitu..haha..tp emang cwo2 banyak yang gk ngerti bedanya "beautiful" sm "hot" si..
eh mi, maaf lahir batin yahh..met lebaran lohh..maaf banget kalo gw jd jarang bgt chatting..lagi ada tugas nih yg worth 60%..gw sms lo nyampe gak say? salah jg yah buat kak badrul..tolong sampein minal aidin..hehe
Post a Comment