Thursday, October 26, 2006

Not his fault

I realise that I was pulling my own strike chord when a friend said "whatever he does would be his fault, not yours" and not letting it settle. I was angered by how I felt. Even angrier after looking back and seeing all the holes that didn't make sense.

God be watching over me, I sat there in silence and gathered enough courage to dip my thoughts to a very black ink pool. Mentally listing the things he should've done and the things he shouldn't if he really did, with non-existing conviction; I let baby lucifer do his job. That's when I realised it.

I finally caught back my smile and said, "I guess I don't want him to be at fault."

1 comment:

sally said...

miaa,,kangen gilaaaa!! kemaren2 sori yah kl gw ol tp blm bs chat, gw lg ada tugas gede itu..uda kelar si tp msh ada 2 lagi tus ujian deh..huhu
gw banyak crita nih..temen gw bilang gila..hahhaha lo musti tau mi..rekor deh kali inii..gw aja kaget hahhaha