waaahhh.... last night I had dinner at this crowded area (Al Mahdi) with my bro, Tika and bg Idhon. It was so wonderful there.. we met with 2 guests (husband-wife) along with their sidekicks [hehe, kidding.. also w/ ppl from the embsy] unintentionally of course. Otherwise.. we wouldn't have followed them Had lovely seafood dish, sat calmly on top of sea rocks.. being careful not to get ourselves wet coz of the waves!! Sad the battery for my digicam ran out [I didn't know that until I was to use it]... and the sun was just turning calm orange right in front of us!! It was lovely! Sunset.. a sealed closing, marking the end of one day that is full of life. Just counting the days before I have to make my journey back to Paris. Tell the truth, I'm really not looking forward to it. A part of me really despises the fact that I have to get on that plane ... However another part is purely convinced that it is the right thing to do. Paris.. so busy yet so empty at the same time.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment