whoaaa!! I'm in such a delight In light of the coming 59th Indonesian anniversary, we had a small gathering of the small number of Indo citizens (notice the repetition of small, hehe) playing games and other 'sports'. It was such a lot of fun- not so much the games.. but the gathering! ihiehehe... I personally loved it There are just too many things to describe...... so many different emotions... Yea, besides the really really hot sun here... I still appreciated every part of the gath. I got to see so much out of people,, and this time (thank you!) I'm not depressed. On the contrary.. although I've learnt so much to hate double-facers, this time.. I'm 'in love' with them. Ihiehehe... ironic hein? (notice the ' , hehe). All is sunny from this part of the world!
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment