I'm back from Mbour! My God.. it was really exciting.. it was a memory I'll never forget for the rest of my life. I went jetskiing! Yes, the motor perpetuating mini thing you see in Baywatch^^;; The only difference here is that it's not yellow Although trying my best to sound cool, I gotta admit.. I was dead hell scared minutes before my decision to try-now-or-never sends it's warning to my brain. Ok. I thought. Still thinking. Hehehe.. But I'm extremely glad I made it.. otherwise I would have regretted it.. I'm sure. So there I was [me behind the steer was out of the question!!! helloo..!] So I was behind a friend who's had experience the day before. The awesome part was that 2 jetskiis went off at the same time. My bro with Tika, bg Idhon and I. Off we went challenging the waves, at split seconds even hovering above the deep sea that only God knows what it's made-up of^^;;; It was fun.. incredibly fun. Other than that.. I went horse-riding with my little bros and sis, went clubbing [ok, that's new] went karaoke-ing [is there such verb? hehe] playing Gaple as I've said before [we played by partners, my poor partner has to always think twice and often fail to understand my moves- purely because I was playing without thinking hehe] I loved it, but every fun song has got to end.. and overlapped by a hectic/sad/melancholic song. And that song is waiting for me to press the PLAY button.
Monday, August 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment