Friday, October 29, 2004

Salon Du Chocolat

I went to let myself indulge the sensation of chocolate yesterday, at the Salon Du Chocolat. Kereenn, ngeliat ekspedisi coklat dari berbagai macam negara, eits.. indo juga ada loh, tapi sayang we didn't manage to make our own stand. Apart from the well-known Swiss and Belgium chocolates, the French decided that they could connect a string between the most romantic city with sugar, milk and cocoa. Afterall, romance and chocolate, they are to die for.

I had a chocolate-lover friend as company, jadi gue punya unofficial guide gitu ^ ^; Senangnyaa! Personally I'm not too much of it's fan though. Lucu2 deh, ada baju, sepatu, bahkan monumen2 yg terbuat dari coklat. I stopped by at a Japanese stand, and gawsh theirs was uniquely ornated. Too bad they don't have a shop in Paris. Oh btw, harganya juga gila2... ya, untuk appreciate nilai estetikanya aja sih. Chocolate with green tea in it... weird hein? Chocolate with alcohol... not for minors! ~_^ For those yg blom liat, dan niat ngeliat... mungkin it's best kalau lo nunggu buka puasa dulu, otherwise it'll be a major temptation. Bukaaan, bukan coklatnya aja, tapi tiap beberapa jam ada parade gitu, and the one I saw... whoa! Brazilian parade, girls with bikinis dancing around... ckck ;-) Btw, if you'd like to save 1.5 euros, buy the ticket sur place for ten. It ends Monday.

After that we went to the Louvre, my first time in the historic museum. Two years, first time. How lame. Even worse, we didn't actually go to the museum, but we were at the foodcourt. Hwahaha... *smacked*
Abis itu, ke WH Smith, as usual... ngeliat beberapa buku yg berhubungan sama The Da Vinci Code, like Da Vinci Decoded, etc tapi males baca^ ^; Hmm overall it was an excellent day.

No comments: