Friday, May 27, 2005

27/05/05

The temperature was really hot yesterday. Shew. I could've been in a barbeque!
The sky was bright & blue, but the air felt uncomfortably dry and still. The only cool place I could find was the metro station. The hopeless vending machine was understandingly empty when I put the 2 euro coin down its throat. Hmm... I remember wishing I had something cold down my throat. I wasn't as desperate as to put coins, though ;) That'll come later, I presume.

So yes, it was hot. Heard rumours that it will be one of Paris' hottest summer this year. Let's just hope it doesn't get as bad as 2003's. If yes, we're toast. Well, not we, more like me.

Getting incredibly hard to concentrate in class. This time it's not the heat, it's just me. My mind's already on vacation and I must pull it back at all costs.

No comments: