Tuesday, May 31, 2005

31/05/05

[Listening to]: She's Out of My Life - Josh Groban
She's out of my life
And I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life...

There's no particular reason why I chose this song to soothe my ears this late at night. I guess I just want to relive my conscious between what's right and wrong. Didn't know I was. Turns out I am ;) If you didn't understand that, then maybe you shouldn't try. No, I meant it.

I saw my English teacher from highschool in the metro today. Actually, she got off at Victor Hugo, ready to get back teaching, I presume. She didn't see me. Well, I think she didn't. Although... I was speaking to a friend in English instead of French which could well stand out inside a rather empty train. Well whatever.

Got off at Porte Dauphine and saw my accounting instructor got off the same train. At first I felt like I wanted to sprint and sit in class asap, but for some reason (beside the obvious -he-saw-me-I-saw-him- reason) I wanted to walk alongside him to ISG. This might not be great news for some of you, but considering that it's me we're talking about here, let me tell you, it is.

He was very friendly, asked bout my plan for the summer. I guess I felt rather comfortable talking the whole 10 mins walk because he's such a father figure. Whatever it was, it was nice :) After class, got into a deep convo with a class mate from school, found out that college students are more childish than highschool. Or is it just me. Once again, whateva hein.

Got into the topic of hypocricy. Guess some people will stay as idealists all their lives. What does it mean anyway? Surely I even thought the talk was a form of hypocricy. It's just been said too much that its meaning can be flexibly twisted to one's use. Besides, attending a business school and having such a utopian view, is hypocricy at its core.

No comments: