My results from last semester are out, with one pending result from principles of mgt. Why? Because I got an E and I didn't accept it so I told them to change it to an A. Hahaha... well, it's partly true, for the moment I barely pass that subject, but that's because my project wasn't corrected by the instructor eventhough I finished it way before deadline (funny, isn't it?). In short, he lost my paper. Well- not only mine, thank God.
I received a notification email that my grade transcript is in my mailbox on Saturday but I was too fed up and lazy to go check it out (...and I wasn't sure how they were going to look like). I checked it finally on Monday, just before going out to the metro station. I was nervous. Especially considering the final papers of certain subjects that I felt I kind of pulled the answers out of my brain just like that. But it turned out good :) My eyes were directed instantly to the ugly looking E and crossed the page to see that I earned it for principles of mgt. Now here's the challenge to describe how I felt.
The thing was, one part of me just plainly couldn't believe it. Another was smiling.
Ironic, hein?
Well, why I was smiling is the more interesting one to explain. I remember thinking, "wow.. I barely got the credit..." and continued with, "but I did... that's what's important." Then a few moments later I thought about my parents and how they would react to it. The funny thing was... I was okay with it. It's like I wanted the grade to prove people's expectations of me are wrong. Guess I was desperate.
So yeah... good results for the first semester. Thanks to all the people that've supported me through :-) I appreciated it alot.
PS: Happy Birthday, Solaf!!! *MmuazZ*
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment