Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wish me luck, guys!

--BEEP BEEP--

hey mia sorry to disturb but i need a favor. i lost a chapter in finance and production. i wanna know if i can copy them from u?

Sender: +336219*****
15/04/06
16.50

--BEEP BEEP--

pls check ur phone lol

Sender: +336219*****
15/04/06
17.05


--BEEP BEEP--

I tried to find the accounting information system in the book so i can understand but i couldn't find it do you know which chapter?

Sender: +336797*****
15/04/06
20.02

--BEEP BEEP--

Found it, its in page 5

Sender: +336797*****
15/04/06
20.24

These SMS came in today as I was everywhere else except being in front of any sort of lecture materials. With my final examinations starting on Tuesday, I thought I wasn't being extremely lazy given the fact that I still have 2 days before going berserk and pray for decent passing grades (okay, I have high standards but God is generous). Turns out I wasn't so quite right.

Just now I peeked into my MSN messenger and found that there's only one person online from my list of buddies from college. Leaving him aside (he's a carefree chap not a care in the world + he's graduating this year), I wonder where everybody else is? They can't seriously be studying... or can they? I freaked out at the thought that I too, must hit the books. And fast.

This semester has turmoiled being a mess compared to my last. In my defence, I can say that my thoughts drained on one of my major courses (E-commerce) to the extent that I let my 6 core courses flow with minimum effort. I'm thankful that I've been supported by A-students in those core courses though ;) See, God does work in strange ways. Thanks, you guys.

On a last note, I'd just like to say that this year literally zapped-by me. It seems like yesterday that I went back to this city with the grieve of a child and heart as light as the clouds. This summer, I'll be flying into the "real world" with my very first labour-related activity. It's just a step, but it's heading towards my dream. Let me see if Lorie depicts it right:

A 20 ans, on est invincible
A 20 ans, rien n'est impossible
On traverse les jours, en chantant
Et l'amour,
c'est le plus important
A 20 ans

W i s h M e L u c k Fo r M y F i n a l s , G u y s ! ! !

No comments: