Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dream

I dreamed last night. It wasn't a bad dream, it nicely outlined the things I were thinking for a couple of days now, fishing them out from the deep ocean of my mind.
What do I know, dreams help.

I often hear people say that there is something missing but they can't figure out what. I usually smile back thinking of all the things one might predict missing, which in most cases is the need to "break free" from what was once a dream. However this is numbly the case, because these words blurted from my mouth serve to only emphasize the emptiness of his/her feelings. It is selfish of my part, without the intent.
Therefore before anything, I would like to apologize sincerely to anyone who has been victimized by my such cruelty ;-)

Alhamdulillah, aku belum pernah merasa hampa tanpa mengetahui penyebabnya.

Satu-satunya alasan yang baru kutemui hanyalah ketidakberadaan orang tuaku disisi.

But I guess that's what a brother is for ;-) hehehe.

No comments: