Selamat Tahun Baru, Happy New Year, Bonne Annee 2005 a tout le monde, everyone
dan semua!!!
A new year has come again, greeting us with it's splendid fireworks, reserving meaningful surprises and taking us into another gateway full of hints and clues of which human species we'll become in the following years' episodes.
What's to know is that there are only 3 distinct species if you allow me to be so audacious. Extremely successful two-legged -money-works-for-him- type, pretty well-off -work-brings-the-money- type , and -humanitarian-aid-help-me-type.
Well that makes clear sense.
What I will decide (together with God's will and power) will determine the draft of the last chapter inside my long forgotten biography book. Then again, it's just a draft, one might choose to like the chosen topic and finish by the same ideas whilst others might decide to skew away and find a more challenging one. A man has got to go his own way ;-)
I went to Trocadero around 22.30 on the 31st of December 2004, that's one and a half hours before new years (for those who really can't care to know). The metro was packed, crammed-full, jammed with people in thirst of entertainment and experience, and my feeling tells me -nothing-better-to-do- people like me. True that there was that choice of tugging tightly inside my bed and snooze bluntly for a whole year, but that didn't seem too healthy. Dhaa...
As I got off the metro, I wanted to go straight back home if not for the acknowledgement of my first real 'new year' in Paris.
Last year, I was in Jakarta... counting down along with tv presenters after going to CITOS (Cilandak Town Square) for no more than 10 mins since it was awfully packed with ABG's (don't ask...)
So yes, seeing the twinkle-twinkled Eiffel without count down and half wishing that I was at the Champs Elysees instead (the fireworks were there, dhaa...!), new year was celebrated. I still saw the fireworks though. Splendid.
Going home was the 'dang' part of the whole part. Walked down towards the Eiffel now inhaling alcohol which fused together with oxygen. That made me even more sick.
The metro was too crowded, to be honest, if I was to force myself in (if I didn't had the choice of walking), I would've been lost in the crowd. Well, that's one possibility, another would be for me to toxicate the crowd with dungS and cause a city-spread high, now I mean very high fever.
But I didn't see that as an option.
So off I went danggling my legs down, towards home which took approximately 35 minutes with my two brothers. It wasn't too bad :-) HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, happy new year 2005 ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment