I don't know what to say :-)
No, my iguana didn't die since I meant it positively.
Being happy for another is, I think, the purest feeling I can ever feel. More over if there's nothing I can do other than bringing it to the hands of fate to be juggled. I'm smiling because it worked out. Congrats.
One of this feeling lit up with your news, Kel ;-) So uni has started down there and you're nicely on your way to being settled. I try to picture you there, hehe. Live it up, Kel. You well deserve it!
Next is knowing that what I had seemingly done 'hurtful' in the past turns to be a great present. I'm thankful, one is for lifting whatever is left of my guilt and second for the cherry blossom God sparkled down there :-)
It's just amazing hein, when things work out most unexpectedly (I'm not talking about you, Kel. You had bien expected that! hehe). On the other hand it's rather terrifying that life races on, and how things change so rapidly. I know some people wait and expect such and such to happen in such and such stages of their lives and well- I also do. However unlike these people I tend to fear and in most cases hate changes. Few people I know share this view or maybe refuse to reflect upon themselves and - again in most cases- laugh at themselves.
You may believe this, I'm typing this entry whilst listening to "Kemesraan" by Iwan Fals. No particular reason, just found it burried amongst other mp3's and decided to like what I hear.
It's not hard, it's simply a choice.
Bang, met ultah ya. Hope you had a wicked time there. I miss you too *ha!*
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment