"... It might seem silly to be hearing clichés nowadays in life- but to a certain extent, you can realise that it is true in it's simplest form. I might not be able to discover all in that context in my lifetime.. but for the amount of experience God has lent me, I think I can conclude certain essential things. For the thousandth time maybe today I was driven into the fear of lost. Everyday that passes, is closer to the day I will have to say my goodbye. Some might say I'm a worthless paranoia, but I can assure that I'm not talking about life and death. Have u ever felt so secure and so full of fear at the same time? Held and faced by someone that you've thought all along to be the one guiding you.. and suddenly it just breaks?? It took me a long time to realise that humans are just humans.. we all have fears. Time is just something we live on, inseparable and irreparable. Before we know it.. we're there. The time has chosen for us to take on face-to-face whatever's to come. We were never given a choice. No longer sheltered from the crimsons of life. Just there.. facing what u gotta face.."
Ihiehe.. above are the words of a desesperated being, not to be taken too seriously O! I was chatting with 'Rick'! *haha.. I'm so not used to that name* Gawsh I've missed him^^;; He hasn't been online for so long! What can I say.. he's a persistent guy with a dream- someone without a dream is not much. I've figured out my dream.. I think Hm, as for someone who fails to reach his dreams.. wouldn't that be the same with not having one? Okay okay.. I guess not... -__-" Whatever... ;) I'm such in a haze.. *sighs*
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment