Sunday, July 25, 2004

Life = Paradox

Proud to be a loser. Though highly paradoxical, I think it'd make a great title for a song. Life = Paradox ; lol. I feel like I'm back in literature.
Shocked that yesterday somebody added me on msn. I mean.. who the heck would add another contact nowadays So I knew it was one of my long lost friends. To my surprise.. it was cynthia. A girl I once knew aaages ago, back in Canberra. Gosh! She was only 4 when I knew her.. so for her to actually remember me, and add me.. that was a really sweet break. I saw her photo.. she sure has changed.. she's around 11 now.. My oh my.. she looks so sweet! Ihiehe.. so nice to know that people are moving on with their lives. Not that we really have much of a choice anyway.. So many memories were brought back at that instant.. It was really me that was excited reciting all of the nostalgic moments.. but I'm glad I did it..
You know.. you can only help someone if that someone lets you. I think that's fair enough. I got a message from a friend, long after my long expressed email which built a strong shield ever since. Anyway.. I'm so thankful for the message. The only reason I can't accept how she is now is because I knew who she was. I can't advance anymore.. All I can do now is tell her that I'd stay where I am.. and that I'd be ready to accompany her whenever she decides to retrace her steps. I know you're not reading this, but if you do.. you know who you are. That's my thought.. if you guys ever come to stop at it. Life's too short to learn from your own mistakes. You also have to learn from others'.

No comments: