Today I went out under the boiling sunshine to town. There were tons of people there, way too crowded. On the way, I was taken aback at the fact that the french speaking chauffeur started to comfort my mom [after her being persistent in telling me to speak to him] by listing things about how girls will become 'boisterous' once they get married. lol. It was funny actually.. I became the subject of their convo.. what an ackward situation. Nevertheless, I admired his way of thinking.. and also admired his rare view on us 'mute' people.
Came home.. feeling so damn tired. The climate's changing, making a lot of people sick. The most common disease is malaria.. hmm, spooky indeed. God my eyes are so stiff and all I feel like doing is closing them and go to bed as early as possible. Can't do that tho.. still have something to do tonight. I'm so happy yesterday I got in touch with an old colleague of mine in Indo! Whoaa... gosh it was really weird coz eventhough we were in one class, we basically never talked to each other! He's the guy which always sat at the back row, doing what all guys do in highschool, ihiehe. Anyways, I'm so happy that time has still given me the chance to pick up where I left off, and fix things. It meant the world to me, literally. I also saw pics of their graduating ceremony.. which made me kinda sad actually- I should've been one of them. But what the heck.. what's done is done *winks at abang* hehehe.. If ever you're reading this bro I'm so happy for them, and above all I'm proud of them.
Friday, July 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment