Hi. Came back from my short trip to St. Louis at around 21.30 last night, by the chartered bus. The beach was spectacular, if not fabulous. Right in front of my room were the soft crystal sand, in harmony with white waves over the Atlantic Ocean. The 5 hour trip wasn't too bad.. I was constantly at the excitement of talking with my 'little friends' who kept changing from time to time next to me. I saw various personalities in such young souls! One 7 year old was way too intelligent to let me doze off^^; None of the talk made any sense.. well, maybe very few. From one extreme, to another.. for some reason the most discrete little girl approached me and sat by me. One by one she answered my questions. I didn't want to annoy her- I guess she has had too much of that from others. One way or the other, I felt like I understood her. Such a pure sweetheart
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment