I've written today's blog when I realised that xanga was having their maintenance- thus my full effort entry was rendered void. I've mostly forgotten the things I've written..ckck. I've just got up from the house pool, "playing" water. Ihiehe.. yup, I was mostly just doing myself a favour and having fun! The water was deep.. the deep end of the pool is nearly 3 meters in depth! Plan to go to St. Louis up north of Dakar tomorrow and spend the night there. I hope it'll be fun. Evidently I won't be updating till Monday, or Sunday night at the earliest. Don't miss me^^;; *oh who am I kidding* ihiehe..
Today was an ordinary day.. woke up and basically just dragged my drousy attitude, wasting the morning. Suddenly it's lunchtime again... together at the round table.. again. It's funny how time just zip like that. French tutoring seem to always find time during my long but short vacation. If you follow me.... Well, hope vacation's getting better in other continents I certainly don't need anymore tan here *sighs* I'm just glad I can experience Africa. I was too young when my parents brought me to Antananarivo- I guess that could go into my list of regrets, but it'll appreciate me not to. However, I know I'll always be glad to have had the opportunity of setting foot in Canberra; and not to sound divine or anything.. but that's for sure. 54 Endeavour Street, Red-Hill, ACT 2603- my "home". Hm.. as for Paris, maybe I'd say the same in 5 years time.. don't blame me, afterall everything needs time.
Friday, July 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment