Whoa.. it's been a long time since I've admired someone! Someone that has such a simple view on things.. gawsh, after all these times! I can't believe that kind of person still exists! Hmm.. ..
Went for a bit of shopping with mom today.. I think I'm beginning to feel my mom's irritation on my shopping habit. I don't shop a lot, au contraire.. it's one of the things I don't like. I guess it's a moody thing- I appreciate things more when I buy it out of the blues. Living independently for a couple of months should've done the job of changing that part of my habit, but I guess it didn't. Groceries I can take.. but buying other stuff burdens me, really. Besides the thought of spending money on something unworth, I'm not able to see myself with the thing- for example. Gifts are different however,, it's the story behind that gives it a different value. Anyways.. I'm glad that today I managed to let mom buy me something *ffiuh* Everything I buy never comes from my money anyway, ihiehe.. so naturally speaking, they're all gifts. And yes- I do appreciate them, a lot.
sometimes.. you just wanna go back to the place, where everybody knows your name, and you know they're always glad you came! hehe, I can't get this song out of my head! It's from one old tv series.. "Cheers" I think. I haven't watched it.. just took in the ad
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment