Hmmm freezing.
I was gazing out the window, doing what I do best, at the back of my car. Well, my brother's car.
What ever.
Anyhow, there was a middle aged man dressed all casual with a sloppy jacket to cover his thin body from cold air. He was holding a big pile of pamflet and obviously tried to distribute it to all the people passing by.
The red light stopped us for quite some time for me to see despair and disappointment on his face, caused by the panic of loosing control of the situation. People were passing by so quickly that they no longer held any importance from what he's seeing, the situation was going too fast for him to follow and eyes drooped from the feeling of being belittled. Not forgetting his pile that wasn't decreasing as people were too arogant to take out their hand from their damp coat pockets.
I never got to know what the pamflet was about, and I dare say that such a thing will go equally unnoticed if I were to pass on the same occasion. It is neither cruel or barbarous per se, because such a thing can never be too cruel or too barbaric. One day we see it from one point, another from another.
Also, my parents are heading here as I type, and hopefully arrive tomorrow at the break of dawn. No particular plans are drawn out, but I will make use of the occasion all the same. I've never really been interested finding out all there is to know on his so-called mission, but well things change and I must ask, what type of living creature would stay quiet after learning the existence of malicious remarks? Well, a mutanised three legged cocroach probably would, but I refuse to do the same.
Hmm and as they say, leave the best 'till last, so now- I received a christmas present! How nice, especially from someone who doesn't celebrate it either ;-)
I hope those who celebrate christmas took out the best of it yesterday!
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment