Been spending the whole day at a friend's house, even received an early birthday present! (hehe, thanks G) and it's true what Jane said, don't depress yourself thinking about something that is bound to happen :-) Jane who I hear? Let's just say.. Jane Eyre (haha!) Hm, but it was rather sad... having to realise that time is no longer on our side (or is it still? I don't know), and coming to terms with what might happen. Oh- don't mean to sound depressing myself, just finding out that situations in the world actually turn together with Earth's orbit around the sun (this is for you Kel, going to NASA website, halloo~!). Remembering that I felt the same last year, with different set of people. I'm sure you've all experienced it with your own petit group, all the same ;-)
Hmmm insya Allah kakakku akan menginjak kaki kembali ke tanah Eropa esok dini hari, disusul dengan kedua orangtuaku sesudah natal. Sayangnya tahun baru tidak akan dapat aku lewati bersama kesemuanya. Hehe, setidaknya aku akan menyandang predikat 'legal' bersama seluruh anggota keluargaku! Hm, couldn't ask for anything more, really.
Winter is getting crueler in a sense, the unpleasant echo of my own footstep fills the rigid air around me- producing a sharp hallow sound, with nobody around since people all rush indoors. Brrr... maybe I will follow the period of hybernation since I will only be 'employed' January, hehe.
Monday, December 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment