Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My side of the story.

Quoted from a dear friend's blog: "whether we ever meet again, that's not important. It's that we did meet- that's important!"
Though I have certain diffculties in accepting goodbyes, I do know that it has to happen.
The definite sign of 'moving on' with our lives, closing one chapter and opening a brand new one. We know that we would no longer learn to know the same things nor the same people. We might not even laugh at the same jokes, or feel angry at the same issues.
It's only been one 'insignificant' school year that flashes by like many others, yet unconciously a bond was invisibly created all along. School routines, intolerable stress and boredom fed us full, but through it we experienced hunger of getting to know each other, we started to create and sail away on the boat of friendship in a stranger's hometown. In many ways, it became our hometown :-)
I can picture myself being here again in two decades time and still smile at what I've experienced with you ladies. I had my share of laughter with you, now I mustn't sabotage others' share! Hehe, I'm sure there are many others out there who is in need of your smile, GG... your kindness and wisdom Kel... your listening ears, Sol (hang on, you're not leaving! lol)... and your comforting words, Komal.
Let's work hard towards our dream, and generate positive vibes for others all around! Lift our heads up and take steps forward, leaving the past. Memories are far too precious to dwell on! This new chapter is going to be the best one, and yes Kel- let's make it BIG!!!
I think you ladies should know that Paris will never be too far away for me to come back to. I hope the same for you. Cheers!

No comments: