Sebenarnya judul tidak ada sangkut-paut dengan isi blogku hari ini, jadi pertama-tama maafkan aku untuk itu. Pesawat yang membawa kakakku terlambat, terlambat 2 jam. Keterlambatan ini tidak berkaitan dengan seringnya aku mendengar reputasi buruk ketepatan waktu di benua tersebut, melainkan hal biasa. Ya seperti cuaca.
Pergi ke kantor Malaysian Airlines di dekat Opera, untuk mengurus tiket baliknya. Ckck, servis MAS (Malaysian Airlines Service) memang benar-benar menakjubkan, tidak sama halnya dengan Air France. Perlu diketahui, hal-hal lain yang berkaitan dengan masing-masing negara tidak mempengaruhi penilaianku yang- mungkin, subjektif ini loh.
Meski belum pernah bepergian sendiri (belum akan sejauh ini), tapi pengalaman penerbanganku memang lebih banyak dengan maskapai penerbangan yang satu itu (Air France- red) :-P Hal pertama yang aku sadari adalah pilihan filmnya yang sangat rendah kualitas. Ini menurutku yah, sekali lagi kuulang: rendah kualitas :-)
So, I read a couple of very interesting brochures whilst I was at the Malaysian Airlines office. Very entertaining, reading all the facilities they provide for you on air, literally ^ ^;; Nothing to mention about first class, but somehow I seem to be in enough comfort with the Golden Club Class (hehe, the new business class). Well, dreaming is not a threat, right? As a matter of fact, it is.
I think I can learn to love travelling a lot. Hmm the typical black ensemble blazer with the phone clutched by the shoulder, holding a coffee mug on one hand, paper on the other and slightly kicking the office room with the Prada heels. Hahaha... naah, nothing like that. Coincidentally I did have Caffe Latte @ Starbucks though, hmmm...
Anyhoo, I just saw a scene on that a while back and it obviously got to me (I think it was Sex & The City)/ do I enjoy it? Well it's okay, although I seem to miss most of the jokes *sigh*.
Hmm... ice skating on the Eiffel tower, must be an amazing experience!!! (there is an ice-skating rink on the first floor of the Eiffel tower) Well, I'm there for the cozy ambiance and the cozy atmosphere that friends will generate around me :-) So yes, apart from a couple of bumps and bruises on my whole body after, I think it'll work out perfectly!
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment