Thursday, March 10, 2005

10/03/05

Ok, French wasn't suppose to be hard. But for whatever reasons, I found it very exhausting :-(

Wednesday... a dreaded day that I would willingly take off the calender, at least till the end of semester. It was extremely tiring, began the day with an exam, went upstairs and sat myself down for the next 6 hours. In the same chair. In front of the same instructor.
I remember getting use to that just 2 weeks before spring vacs, but obviously I'm back to where I was :-P My brain kept clicking on and off, my bones and muscles prostested vigorously the last 3 hours (result in uncountable position changes- finally my left cheek was flat on the table, hands swinging at the sides).
way
too
long.

Got home at around 19.30 and tried to study for statistics, which I'm suppose to have in around 6 hours from now. Study study study. A bit too late for that. Mieux vaut tard que jamais, on dirait? ;-) (better late then never, we say?)
Well, true. But a part of me still thinks that I haven't the right to panic :-)
Got home means got online *hehe*
Spoke with a friend on skype, nonsense! .... hehe, thanks for hearing me out though. Afterall, only time will tell :-)

No comments: