Thursday, March 31, 2005

31/03/05

Listening to: [Corneille - Seul au monde]
Maman m'a dit avant de partir
Montre jamais tes faiblesses, et dans le pire
Reste fort ravale tes larmes
Garde ta fierte reste humble, ta plus belle arme

Light showers calm the city, drawing back its mysterious historical aura, regretting the April sunshine.
The semester will end in about a month (didn't I say 'soon?' - hehe well this is revision week + exam week). Things are pretty much falling in order, that is, I know which assignments I have to get done by next week. Sure, I have a handful... but in a way I'm thankful because it keeps me on the edge of my seat. It keeps me focused, it even keeps me laughing. Hehe, close to the level of insanity now :p
*ehem* If anything, I feel alive.

Obviously, this is influenced by other things outside my academic life :-)
The "blue sky holiday" dream keeps me going through tough times, and the thought of building social ties with people helps me realise that life is moving on... and thank God, it's bringing me with it ;-)

No comments: