Listening to: [Keane - We might as well be strangers]
I don't know your face no more,
it's just a place I'm looking for...
We might as well be strangers in another town,
we might as well be living in a different world...
*thx Cen*
I got up rather late, and stayed in bed longer :-P
I sat there, folded my blanket with an empty thought. I had a nightmare last night, I remember it clearly, it happened the last five minutes of my sleep.
Alot is in my mind right now, after a friend's tragic tale that made her change who she is for who they thought she was, and my own conscious of where I'm leading myself. Both academic and socially.
I can't say much to help, I too, am in the same mess. Or at least I have a feeling I will be.
So much for carefree spring, hein.
I'm sure the mia I was a couple of years back would be disappointed in how I manage my life now.
I guess I just want to let loose and be wrapped inside my mom's spreading arms, inside her protective walls.
Haha, turned out I haven't changed at all.
Je suis toujours cette petite fille de 15 ans qui a besoin de sa famille aupres d'elle.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment