Listening to: [Kai - Suddenly]
Suddenly, life has new meaning to me.
...There's beauty up above and things we never take notice of,
you wake up and suddenly, you're in love.
*hehe thanks Gi*
Hmm I hope you all like my new layout. I admit it's very girly with soft pink all over the page. However I thought it was simple, elegant and sophisticated just to the point I like :-)
Weekend was absolute wonderful. I didn't do much, just hung around online waiting for people to get online (Kel, you never showed up! iehiehi).
I find myself chatting alot with a friend I "met" recently over the net. It's actually a cyberspace where you try to get into contact with all your lost friends. Kinda like hi5, although they're mostly Indonesian there ^^; (Gals, I showed this once to you) Anyway, I hope you get the picture.
It started with a cousin of mine asking if I knew *him* (his name will be mr. DoodleyDoo since I haven't got permission to advertise his name here, hehe). My cousin believed that we were two old pals from elementary school in Jakarta. The school was tiny, so you couldn't be 'unnoticed.' Everyone knew everyone, and since we were all so pure hearted, there weren't any uncomfortable cold relationships between students like at EaB, if you know what I mean.
I've never heard of DoodleyDoo, so things kinda stopped there for a while. Then, I saw him on the cyber place I mentioned, and decided to message him. Said hi, and tried to figure out if we were really "old pals." One thing led to another, now we always chat and seem to be getting along peculiarly well (I meant every word on my last sentence, including "peculiar," haha). We knew the same people, shared the same impression, although we figured we were never pals. How could we have been? We've never even met :-) When I flew to Canberra, he flew to Jakarta. When I flew to Jakarta, he flew to Sydney.
This is just another story of two people that never met, but share the same stories of the past. And yes, it is ironic.
nb: DoodleyDoo, loe jangan gr yah, gue nulis elo karena emang gak ada topik lain, huahuaha.
**to non-indo english speakers:** I just said that the motto of life should be hakuna matata.
*to indo english speakers:* sstt! I know, I lied :-)
**to non-indo english speakers, again:** It's not important what I said, hehe.
Have a very nice day everyone! ;-)
Sunday, March 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment