Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back..back..back..

So now I'm back to business, back to work, back to school! Oops, i mean college :-P
As hard as it may be for you to believe, but during the vacation I spent most of my time online (ehem!), completely ignoring my duties as a student... layed back, relaxed, and freed my mind.
So as if school wasn't enough, midterm had to join in.
Quelle galère!
I took my chances with today's marketing paper and didn't find it all that bad. I believe I used my leisure time well, maybe a little too well, but nevertheless well :-)
Maybe that explains why I came in at 12.15 sharp and just wrote the answers to what I believe the questions were. I couldn't ask anything more of myself. Well, maybe my parents, professors, counselor would... but hey- not me ;-)
Tomorrow is French's turn. It shouldn't be bad... repetitive grammars and what not. The trouble would be making a cover letter/letter of motivation. That, I might as well just pass and get back 7 minutes before time- when my brain is slowly compressed sensing heat, feeling under real pressure. Then only after that, would everything be okay :-)
Ohh.. it turned out to be that the semester is ending in 6 weeks! That's quick, hein?
And I just heard (a couple of days back) that summer vacation starts at end of May!! Whoa, scary!
Why? Because by that time next year, let's just say, holidays would be irrelevant to me, hahaha *ehem* There are ofcourse more legitimate reasonings but let's cross the bridge when we get there, alright?
Well, yeah that's my life here.
Mia, logging out ;-)

No comments: