Soft rays of sun passes through puffy white clouds over the blue sky.
Beautiful :-)
Hmm and thanks for the chat ya, Cen. I appreciate it tons. I saw what I saw today because of it, ehehe.
To make up for the class we've missed some weeks back, my Composition & Rhetoric class was held today at 8.30 @ Victor Hugo building (Geez, it's damn close to EaB! Can you believe it? One street!). When I got there, there were only a few people in class and I remember thinking "...and I thought I was late."
The class was excellent, listened to a recording from an Italian-origin American (name forgotten, huahua). He spoke like a machine gun, but it was hilarious! Talked about the use of words, and their different connotations as compared to denotations. Well I'm sure you'll all be interested to read the details :-P
Before heading to boring math class, I fed myself full at McDonald's, hehe. Strangely enough, I got so bored in class, I wanted to sleep :-P A tummy full of junk and Statistics? Well, it just didn't seem to click :-)
When I got home, my bro asked me whether or not I want to "walk around the neighbourhood." We ended up talking strange things along the breezy walk. I must emphasize, the day was really beautiful.
Oh and yes, that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was that we stopped at McDonald's again on the way home! hahaha.
I know, I know... it's not healthy -__-"
On a more personal note (references outside my life, well- not really, but yes), I'm glad to know that you've solved your problem with -you-know-who-, Gi. Safe trip to London, gal. Enjoy yourself :-)
Kel, you've probably read the mail I sent you before reading this. Please don't get confused, I'm just happy to be feeling it at this moment, couldn't ask for more at this point ;-) *haha*
... And last but not least, one month before IB exams, huh? ;-) I wish you the best of luck, Junior. Hahaha *peace* ^ ^;
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment