Hmm to tell the truth I haven't the slightest clue what to write. Last minute I thought I better update my online journal and here I am reading as I'm typing the entry. I heard that you musn't restrict your mind pattern by structuring what is to be written. An empty page is never healthy, but a flood of mind bombarding it would be reckless. To settle in, focus on what you want to transmit through must remain clear. It's never easy, especially when there's so many ideas without link causing myself to stop and think what the link between these ideas are and put them in the title box.
All the guidelines fade as one decides that writing is more a matter of the thought and not the mind.
Taking the lightest most ignorant thing such as a smile and expanding it, showering all ideas coming from the mind and putting in on paper (or page in this case) is the start I use. Smile coming from a toddler might be considered a sooth or relief, on the contrary a smirk- which is a type of "smile" is never awaited for. Things like that. What's so important about smiles?
That's just it, the importance of it comes from the mind, but the thought I have on it diminishes logic and recycles ideas which might, one day, come in useful.
It's funny, one adjective I've always had attached next to my name is mature. I understood this from one friend when I was 8 and here I am hearing the same thing a decade later.
It's always nice to know that you're one person to everyone.
Almost everyone, anyway. Members of my family would very well object to that remark and I don't blame them. What people know about the other only depends on the time spent of the individual around he who judges.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment