Friday, March 11, 2005

11/03/05

Friday! Today has no big news, doodled my exam paper, went home, online, online, online.
Getting to school was no problem, the metro worked perfectly unlike yesterday's massive strike that resulted in me taking the cab to school (infact i met someone from class at a metro station and tagged along, otherwise i would've gone by car. No, i wouldn't be driving).
Got to school and up I went, finding the view I recognise well- students turning pages over with a certain level of aggresiveness. It's quite scary, believe me. Maybe it's because I used to be in the scenery. Hmm... a sign that I'm no longer a part of the up & study group. Not that I ever fully integrated anyway :-P

My brother asked me a question I never really thought I would think about. You know, the sort of question that you think is absurd but it's only after, that you start thinking if you're answer is true as in true true. It was a simple question: would you be prepare to chase your dream?
I had quite a long talk with mom over the phone today, and just as I was talking this question came up to mind. Honestly, I didn't ponder on the question at all. It just reappeared, like lost words in my head. Scary, hein? :-P




No comments: