The last time I checked, I was only a couple of meters away from deadlines.
Hahaha, I'm nothing but a centimeter away now :-P
But I'll still arrogantly say I'm doing alright up here.
I love my "free times" that I've managed to squeeze into my timetable everyday. That every minute spent chatting over MSN, the every sensation of my head resting against my pillows, the every breath I take outside these four walls :-)
Enough about school, it never ends :-P
Hmm my daddy's birthday today! Talked to him this morning, wished him a happy birthday.
I don't talk alot with him, but I don't feel the need to. With how we are now, silence speaks a thousand words. His advices, his jokes, has a shudder of different intonations that's easily understood by me. He doesn't need to say he's disappointed, I would know. He mentions when he's proud, just to let me know. Knowing that that itself is a desired strength.
Whoa, sad to think that I missed the 'party.' Hix. Hehe.
Hahaha, what an irony, cried and laughed. Well I'm full of it so, shouldn't be of any great surprise to anyone :-)
Another hectic week awaits to be saluted.
Allah, give me strength ;-)
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment